Brian and I have been married for 31 years on July 7th. I put together the slide show to show us through the years, I don't have many early pics, and yes that is a real iguana. It pooped all over me the first time we picked it up, we were at the Miami Sea World. We were laughing so hard about it, Anna(my sister) and Will could hardly stand up! The photographer was so embarrassed, and was surprised I wanted my picture with it. Of course I do, I need proof how big it was and that I actually held it.
We celebrated our anniversary in Washington this year. We stayed on the Olympic Peninsula for a week. We spent our actual anniversary on a whale watching trip to the San Juan Islands, visiting Friday Harbor and watching Orca whales. It was a great day, the weather was beautiful, about 70 degrees, calm. I am so happy I married my best friend. He has stood by my side through all kinds of things, good, bad, sad, happy and always been there for me. I sometimes wonder how I could have been so wise to make such a good choice in a mate at age 19. Or maybe Heavenly Father was watching over me and steering me in the right direction. At any rate, I have been greatly blessed to have Brian by my side.
Brian and I spent such a relaxing week in Washington, we hiked and boated, went to Victoria Canada and took over 800 pics, of course you won't see them all, but I will put in a few. Carla, Brian's sister and Rick, her husband joined us there and we all had such a great vacation.
I love you Brian--thanks for everything--you're still the one!!!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh - your pics are gorgeous! I can't wait to see the rest of them! Happy Anniversary, love you guys!
It's so beautiful there! I'm jealous. Happy Anniversary! Looks like it was another great one. Love you!
Happy Anniversary! Love the pics! Its so pretty there! I also enjoyed your forks pics! :)
Post a Comment