He is the only boy in his family, surrounded by girls on both sides, an older sister, Carla. And twin little sisters Karen and Colleen.
Brian is a wonderful husband.
He is a great father, to his girls and their spouses.+Emma,+Brian,+Haylie.jpg)
And he is dearly loved by his wife. He is the best thing in my life and I'm so glad he was born. I'm so grateful we will always be together forever!!
Happy Birthday Bri!! I love you!!!
4 comments:
Happy birthday Dad! You are such a great dad and papa!
I love how in your baby pic there are some forceps tucked in your little diaper. They still had the cord clamped? what is that all about? :)
Happy Birthday Dad! You are the such a wonderful dad, the best anyone could ever ask for! We love you tonz hope you had a good birthday!
Happy Birthday Dad! You are such a great person, and I really am so blessed to have you as my dad. My kids are also so lucky to have you as such an amazing papa! We love you!
Happy Birthday Daddy! Like everyone else said; I feel so lucky to have you as a Dad and Papa to Zoey. We can't wait to see you next month!
Post a Comment