Ever since our own kids were small we have gone camping with Carla and Rick and their family. It is really growing, now most of our own kids have kids. This year we had a total of 24 people there at one time. Grandpa Frenette and Grandma LaRue came up and spent the night with us too. We were glad they came. It gets a little wild with all the cousins running around. They are getting old enough, they can go and play and keep each other entertained. It is always fun for our kids( the older cousins) to catch up on each others lives. This year we saw Jupiter through the telescope Brian bought me a few years back, it is so amazing to look at another planet. It is small, but we could see four of Jupiter's moons. It makes me realize just how big this universe is and how small we really are.

Uncle Rick, giving Katie and Jade a great ride in the kayak

Emma and Brett really got flying with their scooters!!

I'm not sure I have ever seen such a dirty boy as Alex was, and of course, even with all the mudd he was enjoying a snack of goldfish!! Yum, Yum!!

I couldn't believe that this butterfly was letting all the kids hold it, but it did, that was very fun!!


Jody and Savannah, what a cute baby!!

I thought it was so cute, after Haylie left, the next day Emma was playing and I asked her if she was going to make some more mud pies, she sighed and said "I want to, but Haylie has the recipe, so I can't" I thought that was the cutest thing, she and Haylie are such good buddies.

I love to watch my kids with their kids, getting dirty, paddling kayaks, throwing rocks and being kids.
Brian and Sam went fishing and caught over 50 fish, they had a great time together.

Brian wanted me to add a picture of this brook trout, so you can see how pretty and colorful it is!!
Thanks for everyone coming up. We love our family and are so grateful to be able to take a trip like this. I Hope we can do it for a long, long time.
3 comments:
It was a great trip - thanks for continuing it every year! I loved what Em said about not being able to make mudpies without Haylie - too sweet!
great pics! It was so fun! Thanks for putting it together every year for us! :)
Looks like fun! Hopefully we can make it next year!
Post a Comment