Friday, August 15, 2008

Twilight---Forks, Washington

TWILIGHT FANS!!



I thought I would share some of our pics when we went to Forks, Washington on our latest trip. My sister, Carla is a big fan, so we went to see how Forks really is, take a look!! She ate a Bella Burger at the local Dairy Queen .This sign is outside the local hospital. I liked the last book, Breaking Dawn the best since the 2nd book. I am not a huge Twilight fan like Carla and Jenny, but I thought it was a great story. We had a fun time running all over forks taking pics.

The Beach, a sunset, how romantic, hey Jacob!!!

Linda

5 comments:

Dusty And Mandi said...

I didn't even know la push or Forks was real! I love the pics! I want to do there one day!

Jody Neeley said...

Did you see any vampires or werewolves when you were there?

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky! At least I got to see your pics though! I'll have to go there one day! I love the dr. cullen sign!

Delahunty Family said...

Those are fun to see, it's fun that Forks is actually a real place it would be fun to visit!

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice Keywest to La Push. I did it too. Not to many people can say that.