Wednesday, October 22, 2008


I Tag
I: was tagged by Mandi,
I am: A Mother, a Nurse, Wife, Daughter, Sister and Friend
I think: too much!
I know: the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints is True
I have: everything I really need--my family
I dislike:COLD
I miss:Mandi and Zoey
I fear: robbers
I feel: content
I hear: Hailey and Alex playing in the tub
I smell: toast
I crave: cinnamon rolls (really good sticky ones, like grandma used to make)
I cry:when someone in my family is hurting or sad, or when I am overwhelmed
I usually: am happy
I search: for good books to read
I wonder: how to squeeze more things into 24 hours
I regret: when I sign up to work an extra shift, so I seldom do it anymore
I love: Brian, all my girls and my grandkids
I care: about everyone, sometimes that is why I get overwhelmed
I always: try to do whats right
I worry: that I don't do enough
I am not: perfect
I remember: family time with Brian and our kids when they were small--where did the time go
I am sick of: this election
I sing: at church, and to my grandbabies
I don't always: get everything done
I write: in my grandkids journals, sometimes my jounal and my blog
I win: never--my mom wins almsot every drawing she enters
I lose: at cards, but I like to play--phase 10 is my favorite
I wish: for peace on earth--or at least peace in my heart
I listen: to anyone who needs me
I can usually be found: at the hospital, or at home
I tag: Jax

2 comments:

Jody Neeley said...

I am glad you did the tag!!! You really are a wonderful mom, I remember hearing you sing to us when we were young. No voice is more beautiful than your mothers. You look great in that picture!

Dusty And Mandi said...

We miss you too! It was fun reading your tag. Sometimes I wish I could go back to when I was little; we had a lot of fun!