I've been wanting to paint my kitchen a brighter color for awhile now, Jenny offered to help me, so one day a week or so ago, we got started. I matched the color to the flowers in the backspash tile.

At first I almost freaked out thinking it wouldn't look good when we were done. The paint was kind of tacky, so we waited over night.


Brian finished it for me while I was at work


It looks a little pinker in the pictures, than it does in real life. I absolutely love the color, thanks Jenny and Brian
2 comments:
It does look pinker in those pictures, must be the lighting! I really do love how it made your kitchen look so amazing!
Yeah, its way pinker in the pics, but I really like the color! We did good! :) I'm glad you like it! :)
Post a Comment