.JPG)
Brian and I took the opportunity of a weekend off to head up to our condo in Bear Lake, we feel like everything is happening at once and we needed a breather.
.JPG)
Bri found an interesting place to take a rest on our hike!!
.JPG)
We walked around the marina, pretty slow this time of year.
It turned out to be a beautiful weekend, the weather was actually warm.
.JPG)
We drove up to Blue Springs up St. Charles canyon where we used to camp when the kids were little. It brought back some great memories.
.JPG)
.JPG)
We talked about how the nature changes so little, it looks just like it did 20 years ago. (Now I even sound old)
.JPG)
Another favorite spot--Rick Springs, the water is sooo clear.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Great getaway!! We really enjoyed our weekend!
3 comments:
It is so gorgeous there! Looks like you guys had a great time! That pic of dad on the bench is funny!
Looks like a lot of fun! Glad you could relax!
Looks like fun! I love the bench dad found. ha ha.
Post a Comment