I loved this, the poinsettias and the white umbrellas in case of rain.
The flowers and the fountain was so pretty!
A smile on the face now, everything is so beautiful and going well.
Brandon was so polite with his piece of cake, but not so much Jess
Oh, such a happy grandma!! Zoey still loves grandma and we had so much fun together!! 
It is funny in the family that I am done doing something and then everyone else starts doing it, like having kids, I had all four of mine and then Brad got into the game, followed by everyone else. And now, I have all four wedding behind me and now Anna's in the game. But I am more than ready to be support and not in charge.
It was so fun to see Jessica so happy, the hug in the temple was my favorite part, and it was fun to meet Brandon. Hopefully we will have some time in the future to get to know him.

All the dancing was fun, Zoey was ever the explorer, she had so much fun looking at everything.
Good luck,God bless, best wishes and have a happy life together. Always remember your family loves you and is there for you.
2 comments:
Jessica looks so gorgeous!!! I am so happy for them. Glad you could go and be there for such a neat day.
I hadn't seen your pictures yet or been up to date on everyone's blog in awhile. It meant so much that you, mandi, and Zoey were able to come out. One of these days Brandon and I will come out and visit all of you! :)
Post a Comment