Monday, December 15, 2008

Decorating for Christmas

Brian and Jenny, Sam, Haylie and Alex went on a quest for the perfect tree, of course we believe we found the one and only true Christmas Tree!!

Papa and the kids getting it all set, it had to drip dry after its natural flocking.

Haylie and Grandma get the lights on
Emma, Haylie and Alex helped with the decorations




It was fun to have the kids decorate it with us, and I had forgotten how kids group all the ornaments together. I didn't care though, they thought it turned out beautiful.
Only the kid friendly decorations this year, the cookies lasted about two days, but there are still some on top. I love Christmas trees, I love to turn on the Christmas music and watch the lights dance!! Hope you all try it!!

3 comments:

Jody Neeley said...

What a beautiful tree! Emily had such a good time helping to decorate it!

Anonymous said...

I know I think this every year, but this really is the best cmas tree ever! :) The kids have had a lot of fun with decorating it...and undecorating it!

merapi said...

wow you have beautiful family.
merry christmast and happy new year.

suji - indonesia