Wednesday, January 7, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well, I do wonder what the new year will bring, so many things happened last year, I wouldn't mind a little bit calmer of a year. We started off the new year spending time with Mandy, Dusty and Zoey before they went back to Kansas on Jan 2.
Then a happy birthday party for Savannah, who turned one on Jan 2, Happy Birthday cutie

And of course work, take down the Christmas decorations, cleaned out the kitchen cupboards, got rid of a bunch of stuff, it feels so much better--still plan on more decluttering.

Anyway Happy New Year to Everyone!!!!
Yeah, got the pics to work!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

My pictures won't upload either. I've been using photobucket to put mine up. unfortunately this takes way longer and sometimes they don't end up being the size I want...but it works?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Delahunty Family said...

Since our pictures have high resolution it won't upload them if I try doing to many at a time. I usually upload 3 pictures at a time, sometimes I even have to do 2at a time, then it will work, it takes a while but works!

Jody Neeley said...

Happy New Year to you guys, hope it is a good one!