Saturday, January 24, 2009

When we were in Florida my mom kept telling Mandy how much Zoey looked like me, Mandy said she thought so too. Today I found this picture of me at 16 months old. So what is the vote, is it true???
Zoey at 18 months.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

she totally does! That is so crazy! I have never seen that pic of you. I thought it was stef at first!

Dusty And Mandi said...

I do think you two look a lot alike. Which is odd since I see so much of Dust in her too. ha ha.

The Tripletts said...

Ok Ok I knew mom had more daughters. Wow. I guess it is true what mom would tell me with I was little that she would like to put us in cold storage (because little kids drove her crazy!!) and then let us out when we were 21. I guess she tried it and forgot she put one away and when she remembered and went to look she was still little and did not want to go through raising another daughter. So she gave her to Mandy!! Lol both photos are adorable!!!

Jessica said...

awwww :) both adorable...I can see the resemblance but I don't really think she looks exactly like you did. It might just be the pictures. I guess grandma was there so she'd know better than we would.

Jody Neeley said...

I love that picture of you! I do see the resemblence with Zoey!

Delahunty Family said...

Ya you guys look a lot alike! Funny I thought it was me just like Jenny did at first!