Saturday, January 31, 2009

Winter in Utah

Although I will be the first to admit, I don't like the winter much. Because I hate to be cold. I will admit there is something I love about Utah winter.
I love how after the snowstorm, the air clears, the sun shines and the sky is so blue. The snow hangs on the tress, wires and anything else it has landed on.

I'm counting the days until summer, but as long as I can sit in my cozy home and look out the window on these pretty scenes....

I will be content for what we have now.

4 comments:

Delahunty Family said...

I hate the cold too and really hate driving in the snow, but you are right it is beautiful! After the last storm I looked out the window from work on the 5th floor of the hospital and could see across the valley and it was so pretty with all the trees covered in snow just like your pictures!

The Tripletts said...

I miss the snow. I loved going for walks at night when it was snowing and everything was so quite. It was like being in another world.

Jody Neeley said...

Such beautiful pictures!

Dusty And Mandi said...

Great pictures! Kansas just looks dead and gross right now. :(