
I love the ocean, it is soothing, powerful and calms my soul whenever I am near it. Pacific or Atlantic, just let me feel the spray on the face and the salty smell in the air. This sunset is in Newport Beach, California
.JPG)
Key West, Florida
.JPG)
Eagles love the beach too, apparently--near Port Angeles, Washington
Sunset, near Forks, Washington
Daytona Beach, Florida, I love the way the sand feels as it rushes past my toes!!
.JPG)
I love to watch the pelicans dive in the ocean!! Fort Lauderdale, Florida
.jpg)
Montery, California--ahh, doesn't it make you relax just to look at the ocean--it does me, even in pictures.
4 comments:
I'm the same way! Lately I've really been missing the ocean.
Such beautiful pictures! I am so excited to see the ocean in less than a month!
I love beaches too... I think I might have been sliiiightly spoiled as a child beach-wise. haha The beach on this coast of Florida is so different from the beach on the east coast. I think the west coast of the united states has the best picture-taking beaches.
I love the ocean also. I just want both the West coast and the East coast on the same coast. I love the soft sand and warm water of the Florida coast and the rocky cliffs and tide pools of the West. When I’m creating worlds this is how it will be.
Post a Comment