We had such a wonderful vacation and enjoyed traveling with Carla andRick.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Last Days in Alaska
These are pictures of the sunset from the deck of the ship as we sailed from Ketchican. A peaceful ending to our wonderful trip.




The next day Brian and I were up on deck and I took this pic, these are the lift boats, and the white is the side of the ship, the lower half is a reflection, I thought it was such a cool thing.
We spent some time outside, enjoying the deck and the beautiful scenery.
This is the stair case inside the ship.
A view of a light house.
Brian and I participated in the "Walk for the Cure on Deck" It was a breast cancer one mile walk around the deck.


Sunrise Wednesday morning, we docked at 0700. We had to have all our luggage outside the cabin by 1130 the night before.
Vancover, Bristish Columbia, more than one ship was docking that morning.
Vancouver is a beautiful city, one day, we will go back and explore it. After we disembarked, we got on a bus and rode to Seattle where we flew home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gorgeous sunset! And I love the pic you took with the lifeboats, it's awesome! Looks like you guys had tons of fun
Post a Comment