I live at a park, if you don't believe me, just ask my grandchildren. When Zoey stayed with us the end of may, she would say "park" or "outside". Poor Mandy could hardly do anything else.


At the park, we have flowers, and cool places to sit and relax


We do lots of fun things at the park.

We are learning to play softball

4 comments:
I love these pictures. I wish I lived at a park! :)
So cute! It's always fun to come play in your backyard. Zoey sure loves it.
Such a great post, you captured a lot of cute moments! I always loved our backyard growing up, it is nice my kids can enjoy it too!
your house is a total park! i LOVE that you did this post, its so fun to see all the fun the kids have at your house....and us big kids too!
Post a Comment