Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween


Instead of working the whole day on Halloween like I have for the past few years, I got off at 3:00 in the afternoon so I could spend some time with my cute grandkids. The only one missing was little Cassidy. It is rather a difficult feat to get them looking in the same direction, let along smiling. Aren't they cute???

Jody's kids
Jenny's family
Mandy and Zoey, Zoey wouldn't cooperate with the group photo, she had just woken up from her nap.
She is the biggest chocoholic I know, even worse than Brian, and that is saying a lot.
We ended the afternoon with a party at Andrea's, such cute decorations, a happy birthday visit to my dad, and of course seeing all the cute trick or treaters.

1 comment:

Jody Neeley said...

I loved being able to see you this Halloween! Yep, I agree, I think your grandkids are a pretty good looking group of kids! :)