Zoey got some pink gloves to assist in the hunt for pumpkins, it was chilly!!
I take it the owner of the Pumpkin patch is a "U" fan
Quite a bumpy one
So many choices
Mandy can choose, but Zoey can't yet.
The little one is by far easiest to hold and carry.
We stopped at a house with a million balloon decorations, Zoey wasn't sure what to think of all of them. This one is actually a house you can walk through with spiders hanging down inside--spooky!! Then a stop at Barnes and Noble and a new book--"Goodnight Goon" It is a great book, we love reading it.
3 comments:
Mandi and Zoey are so pretty. :) Pumpkin hunting looks like so much fun! It would be nice if it was chilly enough to wear mittens here!
It was so fun! I'm glad we got to go.
Looks like she had fun picking out pumpkins with Grandma and Grandpa! I love Goodnight Goon, pretty funny story after the original Goodnight Moon.
Post a Comment