Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Temple Square at Christmas

Thanks to Mandy we braved the 29 degree weather, I'm sad to admit that if she had not wanted to, I would have given in to "it's too cold". But, it was beautiful as you can see and I'm so glad we went. I have always loved Temple Square at Christmastime.



Of course Papa brought pennies to throw in the fountain. Zoey loved it, I think she would have loved to play in the water too, but Mandy kept a good grip on her.

The hat she wore was a little big, but I'm sure she was warm, I love this one, one eye peeking out.
Being this close to the big fountain in the back scared her and she wouldn't sit still, but a good pic of Brian and Mandy.
Isn't this the perfect pic??? Way to go Brian!!

I love the new nativity on the reflecting pond.


Merry Christmas

1 comment:

Jody Neeley said...

Wow! You guys got some really amazing pictures! It really is so beautiful around Christmastime especially. And, I love the picture of Zoey with one eye peeking out! Smart girl, trying to stay warm but not miss the sights!