Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Day

Anticipation is what Thanksgiving dinner is all about, can't wait to taste all those great things everyone has brought to share.
Waiting for the table to be laden with food!!

Oh, yes the turkey timer finally popped, Papa did an amazing job with the turkey this year, it was tender, juicy and yummy!
Mike with his pie creations, and yes, he is a Ute fan.
Jody, our heavenly roll baker.
Jenny, with her fabulous pies, Pumpkin cheesecake with ginger snap crust!!

Stefanie's Jello salad, Savannah's whole dinner was this yummy salad.
Making Indian headresses--we must remember the 1st thanksgiving, alas no pilgrims.

Of course most of the work on them was done by the parents.
Cutest Indians


Let the feast begin!!

Even the littlest indian enjoyed the day.


And so did the biggest Indian.
Hot on the trail for Black Friday specials...

Mixing cream for those yummy pies. I always get the cutest helpers.

Relaxing after it is all over--thanks to all for your help, it was a wonderful day. Of course, I'm so thankful for all my family and all the blessing we enjoy.

3 comments:

Jody Neeley said...

It was such a great day with wonderful food and good company. Thanks for having it at your house!

Anonymous said...

such a fun thanksgiving! love you!

Delahunty Family said...

We enjoyed thanksgiving very much! It was a lot of fun to be there! Aaron said that the turkey was sooo good, he said I'm pretty sure that's the best turkey I have ever had, it was just perfect. I agree it was good, all the food was good!