
We all got together for a fun girls weekend at the Worldmark condo in Midway, we went shopping at the outlet malls in the afternoon, had lunch at
Baha Cantina in Park City and finished the evening making scarfs, sitting in the hot tub and watching a movie!!
Cassidy was the only grandchild to join us, she was a delight.

Modeling the cute scarfs we made.

Ice
sculptures at Zermatt, which was right next door to where we stayed.
I love the colors in the ice, not artifical, real blue ice color.

And I love the blue sky, something we have not seen much of recently.


We had such a fun time hanging out together, I love my daughters and am so grateful we can have fun together.
3 comments:
It was so much fun! Thanks Mom. I love spending time with you guys, we will have to do it again soon!
thanks mom! it was so fun to go up there and getaway from it all!
It was such a great trip! Thanks for getting the condo and giving us the chance to be all together!
Post a Comment