Monday, March 29, 2010

Hair Cut

It's time to get another hair cut. Take a look at the pictures. Let me know what you think,Should I:
1- Get my regular hair cut, a little trimming here and there.
2- Buzz it, and how short.
3- Move my part closer to my ear and start working on the comb over.
4- Just let it grow, and pull it back in a ponytail.
5- Shave my head.



Man, I miss my hair.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol! that is too funny! i vote for the comb over!
:)

Jessica said...

I vote your regular hair cut just a little trim here and there. I think it looks good- I wouldn't change it too much.

Delahunty Family said...

Your too funny Dad! Please not the comb over or the pony tail! I think it looks just fine the way you do it, but a buzz wouldn't be bad either!

brilin said...

I can't picture a pony tail, it might be funny, but would take too long to grow. I vote for the trim here and there--I love you even though your hair is growing thin
Linda

Nolana said...

You can always buzz it short like Alan did. lol

Dusty And Mandi said...

Ha ha, I love you Daddy. I like the way you usually cut your hair, but I also REALLY like the ponytail idea.Ha ha.

Jody Neeley said...

So funny! My vote is for the comb over, I dare you! Just kidding! Just stick with what you do, it looks great.