Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter

A symbol of spring, a chicken in a half egg shell--too bad it was a pinata--it ended up in pieces!!
I have the cutest grandkids---I just love looking at pics of all of them!!


We had a lot of fun at the annual Easter Egg Hunt at Frenette's
Papa did a great job on the ham---yum yum
Jody made Au grautin potatoes, Jenny fun ressurection rolls and we really enjoyed each other.

The kids eagerly await their surprise, I love how excited they get.
We had fun decorating chocolate eggs that Mike got.
Easter means so many things, spring, new beginnings, appreciation for all I'm blessed with. I love spring!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was so much fun to spend time together!!!

Jody Neeley said...

It was a great Easter, thanks for having us at your house for dinner. It was fun seeing you guys so much for the weekend!

Delahunty Family said...

I wish I could have been there on Sunday but we had fun with you guys on Saturday!

Dusty And Mandi said...

Decorating chocolate eggs looks fun! Glad you guys had a good Easter.