Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April Showers---Snow Showers

Last week, I got out of bed to see this beautiful sight, although I must admit, I like it better in December.
My Easter decorations look a little out of place, those clumps of snow are my blooming hyacinths.

The snow looks pretty cool on my yard decorations.

It was about 7:00 am when I took these pictures, by later in the afternoon most of it had melted away, that is one good thing about spring snow. Again today when I got up to go to work, we had more snow, about half as much as this storm. It is raining now, I wonder if we will have more snow tomorrow.

4 comments:

The Tripletts said...

I love looking at snow, just don't like driving in it. lol

Anonymous said...

it does look really cool, but yes, out of place! lol. NO more snow! :)

Dusty And Mandi said...

Very pretty! But yeah... I'm much happier in kansas with weather in the 80s. Lol

Jody Neeley said...

Hopefully this is the last of the snow; I am so ready for Spring!