
I love this pic of Jody, I just wish the copying was better, it is sad that old pictures get grainy.

Jody was a very dramatic dancer, she loved to express her feeling in dance.

Jody and Brooke Parker


When we went camping all the girls would help gather firewood, I guess it was child labor.

Splashing in the river by Soapstone campground.


Brian and I talked several times about sending this photo to slice to use in a commercial, but we decided we wouldn't want our kids to be models, but I still think it is perfect for an ad.

I'm pretty sure this is 1st grade, same age as Emma--hard to believe she has a daughter the same age. Notice the My Little pony lunch box, too bad I didn't keep it.

Best Friends--I loved how my girls always played together and had so much fun together and that they still do.
5 comments:
Such cute pictures! Jody was such a good big sister.
I love the pictures! No I don't think it was child labor I think it was teaching your kids about work, everyone has to do their part! It was always the bes to play with my sisters!
can you just totally see emma in like ALL of those pics! i can't believe it!!
i love the pics of me and jody...seriously those were some great times!
Such fun pictures, the kids loved seeing me in them. I was shocked to see a pic of me with the Slice! I hate pop, thought I always had. Maybe I was collecting seashells or something? Thanks for putting up some old pics, I love seeing them again.
Jody, I'm sure you were just using the slice bottle as a beach accesory to fill with shells, sand, and water.
Dad
Post a Comment