
For my birthday, I wanted to put in some pictures of things I love--I was going to find a picture of me in my earlier years, and as I looked through some old pictures, I couldn't find many of me alone, and then it
occurred to me, it is because I've spent most of my life being the thing I love most of all--a MOM!!!

I also LOVE being a GRANDMA!! My
grandkids always make me smile.

I love the home we have lived in for 32 years, Brian and I moved in together, had four wonderful daughters, they moved out and in and out and now it's just the two of us again.
.jpg)
I love Brian and how he always does things that make me laugh!!
.JPG)
I love the temple and the gospel of Jesus Christ, it gives meaning to my life and peace to my heart.
.jpg)
I LOVE my girls--they have brought so much joy, fun, stress, turmoil, and love into my life. They have been the purpose of my whole life, and I'm so proud of each of them!!
.jpg)
I love flowers of every kind, growing them, taking pictures of them and appreciating their beauty.

I love sunsets, mountains and oceans--I guess I love nature of every kind.

I love my family and I'm so
grateful for all they do for me.

I really can't believe I'm getting this old--but I don't feel old and I refuse to act OLD!!

5 comments:
happy birthday mom! i love all the pics, old and new. so fun to be loved by so many....love you!
Happy birthday sis! You are the best big sister any one could ever hope to have. Notice I did not say older sister because I have never thought of you as old or older just more wonderful. Luv ya bunches!!
You aren't old mom. I loved all the pictures you put up. You've always been such a great mom. Hope you had a great Birthday!
Happy Birthday! It was fun spending time with you. Thanks for being such a great mom and Grandma. Love you so much!
Happy Birthday Mom! I think you are the best Mom any one could ever ask for! Love you tonz!
Post a Comment