
Jenny loved dancing--I love this picture of her in action

Jenny-???-Wendy Woodland

It was a wonder they didn't all crash and fall down.

Don't you love the doll carriages?? And I guess the dolls climbed the tree-because it was too small for the kids to climb.

I think this is where Alex gets his funny sleeping positions

Bear Lake

Don't you love the cake--I remember it cuter than it was--I was quite proud of it.

The tongue sticking out---like anyone else you know??

I just love that smile!!
4 comments:
So cute! I love how simple everything used to be, like Jenny's dance outfit now they all have to match and you have to pay to get new outfits everytime they have a dance! I thought that was Brook in the middle but I don't know that's just who I thought of when I saw it.
aww! wasn't i so cute? i love that my dance outfit was a swim suit! and that our doll carriages were boxes! lol.
that is too funny about the sleeping position and the tongue! lol! love it!
I love seeing all these old pictures, what a great idea! Jen was always such a cutie, I can definitely see a bit of Alex and Haylie in her.
Ha ha, i love the doll carriages! It's fun to see all the old pictures.
Post a Comment