
When Anna was here, Gail and I took her to Thanksgiving Gardens, she wanted to see the tulips, daffodils and other spring flowers, poor Florida doesn't get spring like we do.


This is the first time I have been out there and I was amazed how big it is.

The flowers were so pretty, we all had fun taking lots of pictures


A nice girl took our picture all together--I'm so thankful for both my sisters, I waited quite awhile to get them and I really love them both.

I think this one looks like the sun.

I could never decide which ones where my favorite, this one is close.
3 comments:
What a wonderful day we had. I very grateful for my sisters! I can't wait until we get together again for our next adventure.
So beautiful! Totally jealous of anyone who has a sister. And of your gorgeous Utah Springtime.
I love looking at the flowers too they are so pretty it looks like you and your friends had a lot of good times. I have put a privacy on my blog so I need your email address so you can still get in contact with me and check out what I am doing my email is ktthornburgh1@gmail.com talk to you later oh and I loved the pictures of easter too you guys have so much fun when you guys are together.
Post a Comment