
After an uneventful flight to Portland, Oregon, we drove to Washington to pick up Mandy and Zoey. She had spent a week with her sister-in-law near Seattle. We then drove to Portland and our Hotel.

We met the Neeley's at the Rhinelander, a wonderful German restaurant.

Emma sampling the cheese fondue--my favorite, Brian teases me that I only like it because it is made with German Beer.

It is wonderful and so was the Salmon I had.

We all enjoyed the accordian player and sang along to Elewiess, Do Rei Mee, Knapsack on my back and the German Beer Song, sang to the tune of Do REi Mee.

Reading a cute book, Pinkalicious.

The Portland Hilton, Executive Tower. The only thing I didn't like about the hotel was the $20 fee to park the car.

We took a walk by the river. I really like this part of town.

We watched some groups of kids rowing.

Zoey liked the water and the boats.


Geese in the park.
4 comments:
I wish we got to spend time in Portland but it just didn't work out, but it looks like fun!
portland looks like fun! i love the pics of zoey in her princess jammies!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. You guys are a great family and so close I am jealous I must say.
I have always loved Oregon! It looks like there is a lot more to see then the beach where I spent 99% of my time. Looks wonderful. Glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment