
On Mandy's last day here, we went to the zoo. I was so happy I got cancelled at work so I could go too!!


First we did the train, last time we did the train last and the kids were tired. The line wasn't very long either. I think first is
definitely the way to go.

I had more fun watching the kids than the animals


Alex was not too happy sitting on the elephant,
Zoey didn't want to do it at all.


Zoey couldn't wait to see the elephants.

This is a baby, born earlier this year.


Brett was excited to be able to ride a wolf.

We've never done the
carousel before, it was fun.
4 comments:
I love the all the pictures your grandbabies are so cute! you guys look like you all had a lot of fun
it was so much fun!! thank you!!!
Looks like the zoo was a hit with the kids! Wish I could have been there, thank you so much for taking Em, Brett and Savannah - they loved it! Savannah still talks about the birds.
Post a Comment