
Brian and I went to Steamboat Springs over Labor Day. We took the weekend to just enjoy nature and each other. My favorite travel partner is my best friend, Brian.

There is a walkway along the river we could access from the condo. We enjoyed walking on it in the evening.

The view behind the condo.

Brian taking a rest during our walk.

The river--Yampa River, Brian was excited to fish it.

Me fishing, but I got skunked, it was a beautiful river though and I enjoyed being there.

Not a huge fish, but a little fighting rainbow.


I enjoyed a break on the bank, enjoying the scenery.



Our room was on the 3rd floor, in this building. We stayed on the other side.


The first morning I went to the balcony to look out, and right across the street was this balloon touching down on the river, then it went up, it was fun to watcch.


The view from the balcony, to the south.

The Yampa river runs right through town.




We rode the gondola up to a Sunday Brunch at Hazies, it was such a pretty day.


Such yummy food, shrimp and omelets, hash brown, salmon, shrimp, orange juice, veggies, fruit,shrimp and chocolate, we ate until we couldn't anymore.
4 comments:
Looks like fun! It looks beautiful there!
its gorgeous there! thats fun you guys got to go relax together!
The picture you took are absolutley beautiful! Looks like such a fun place to go, I am glad you had a great time relaxing together.
Awe, I love how in love you are. :) That looks like a really pretty place to visit! I'm glad you had fun.
Post a Comment