Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Day

I had to work the first part of the day, I baked the traditional Butterscotch pull-a-parts and took them to work with me. They were a great hit--we ate all but one roll. I brought it home to Brian. Brian spent the morning sleeping and visiting the kids.
Then the fun began--everyone arrived for food (which I took no pics of) and presents.
Savannah was so cute, so excited about everything--Mandy made her some blankets for her babies and she loved them!!








I made doll clothes for Haylie, Emma and Savannah


The girls were surprised and happy with their nooks--I got one too!!

Laim was sleeping during the present opening, so he got all the rest of the presents to himself.
He got the traditional Raggedy Andy--so cute!!
Brian and I had a wonderful Christmas, a Memory Book from Jody and Mike, with memories of Dad and I on each page from all the girls, son-in-laws and grandkids, a beautiful red bowl from Stef and Aaron, And an amazing calender from Jenny and Sam and a new frame with pics of each grandchild, Mandy and Dusty sent a generations by Willow Tree with a grandma, mom and child and a quilt and a digital frame. We are so blessed and loved by our family--we feel so lucky!!

3 comments:

Dusty And Mandi said...

Awe, all the kids look like they had so much fun!

Anonymous said...

such a fun day! thanks so much for the nook! i use it everday!
and you never cease to amaze me with your sewing talent, the dresses you made for the dolls were amazing! haylie loves them!

Jody Neeley said...

Thanks again for the nook, and the cute gifts for the kids. It was such a fun day, I liked looking at all the pictures!