
I made this quilt for Brian last Christmas, but didn't get it quilted and bound until this year. No need to wonder why I picked this pattern for him.

Closeups of some of the sections.


I had fun with the colors and fabrics, trying to make the fish look somewhat realistic


This next quilt was for Alex's birthday, I've made all the kids one, working down in age. They are all different. It is fun to pick a theme for each of them, Alex's was fishing

I picked the only smiling shark, because he is afraid of the ones with the big teeth and I didn't want him to have a scary quilt.

I also make matching pillows for the kid's quilts.
4 comments:
all i can say is you are seriously talented! my kids love their quilts! they sleep with them every night! alex was so cute with his on his birthday!
we appreciate your hard work! love ya!
Alex's turned out so cute! I hope one day I can make quilts that cute all by myself. Lol.
Em and Brett LOVE their quilts too. I am excited to see Savannah's and Liam's. Thank you so much for making them, you really are so talented.
I love the quilts you have made. Thank you for posting pics! I can't wait to make some for my grand-kids!!!
Post a Comment