After we got off the ferry, we walked over to the chowder house on the corner and got some clam chowder for lunch. It was yummy!!
It was fun to walk down the streets, we didn't feel much like shopping, just walking.
We thought Brett would like this "pirate " boat. click on the picture to enlarge.
The boat docks are our favorite.
The red roof building behind the boats is where we had spaghetti with Uncle Duane and Aunt Carol, when Mandy was two years old.
We walked along this pier. It was a perfect day, a little sea breeze blowing and the sea smell too!
We stopped at a chocolate store, Brian enjoying his peanut butter cup.
I love this pic!
The fog rolling down the mountains looked like a waterfall.
Enjoying the day and then telling Mandy all about it from the room.
3 comments:
Gorgeous pictures! I love the ocean so much! And it was fun to see the building where that spaghetti photo happened. Ha ha.
Brett will love the pirate ship, I will have to show it to him! I love San Fran, the pictures are beautiful!
So fun! One of my favorite cities!
Post a Comment