Brian and I made an unexpected trip to San Francisco for Aunt Carol's memorial. We have fond memories of her and Uncle Duane at their home in nearby Los Altos. We were fortunate we could get away and visit with Uncle Duane, Nancy and their family.
The fog was pretty thick that morning as we came across the bride, it was about 10:00 am.
We stayed in Saucilito, out of the craziness of the city.
It is so pretty and peaceful here. Often I think I would like to live here.
Pretty little fountain in the park.
A gull trying to become part of the fountain.
I don't know what kind of tree this is, but the flowers are so vibrant and pretty.
The fog rolling down the mountain
We boarded the ferry to San Francisco, it was a nice day. The city still had fog covering it.
So blue on one side of the ship, and gray on the other side.
Alcatraz Island.
I wish I was on that sailboat--it looks so fun.
The closer we got, the brighter the sun and the fog disapated.
San Francisco, here we come!!
1 comment:
I am so glad you were able to go to her memorial. Aunt Carol was an amazing woman, she will be missed. San Fransisco is such a beautiful city! I love the fog pictures.
Post a Comment