Friday, February 10, 2012

My Best Friend

 Since the time we met, Brian has been my best friend, the one who understands me the best.  I'm doing this post to thank him for all the years we've been together, and to tell him how much he means to me.
It means a lot to me that he LOVES our grandchildren, he is always willing to do anything for them.  From giving blessings to planning awesome backyard campouts.
 The grandkids all love "Papa".
I am also thankful for the wonderful father he has been and continues to be to our four beautiful daughters.

 He makes me laugh, encourages me to do things important to me, is supportive of the choices I make and comforts me when the world is a little too harsh.  I can't believe I made such a good choice at the tender age of 19 when I said yes to his question, "will you marry me".

I would do it all again, but thankfully I don't have to.  I hope I have many more years with my BEST FRIEND!

2 comments:

Dusty And Mandi said...

This is so cute! He is an amazing Dad to me, and papa to my girls. And I love that my parents are still so happy together.

Anonymous said...

i love this! you guys are a perfect match and a great example! love you!