Brian waits all year for the Fall fishing, his weekends now will be devoted to the fish until the snow flies (and two years ago, we were fishing in the snow too!!)
But Brian just told me the REAL Fall fishing isn't official until you get at least 15-30 fish per person. This weekend was a little premature, I caught 2 and he caught 3.
We had fun anyway at our pre-fall fishing ( and I liked it because it wasn't sooo COLD!) We borrowed Sam's (Jenny's husband) drift boat, two reasons, first it was warmer than dangling our feet in the water and second, we could spend more time together and get better pics.
We got out of bed at 5:30, just like a regular weekday, and headed up the canyon toward Strawberry Resevoir. We made the official breakfast stop at McDonalds, and those who know me know how excited I must of been about that. I will admit their breakfast is better than their other food.
The weather turned nasty, lightening and rain, we got a little wet, and so we headed to the truck for lunch,where I stayed and napped, and read a book. It was very relaxing. About a half hour later it cleared up and Brian went out fishing again for a couple of hours, but no more luck..JPG)
One the drive home, we stopped at the side of the road for some fall leaf pics.
4 comments:
I'm so happy you guys had such a great time in the boat! That is a huge fish mom! WOW! :)
Looks like so much fun! Your fish are Giant! And I love the pics of the leaves turning. Fall is my favorite season!
What a catch!!! I like the picture of it trying to get away ~ looks like you guys had a great day!
Looks like fun, that was a huge fish!
Post a Comment