Saturday, September 13, 2008

Harvest Time



Wow, this whole spring/summer season has just flown by, it couldn't have been affected by how busy I have been. Every week keeps flying by and when I look back on what has happened, I feel a little overwhelmed and wonder how I ever held on.

But seriously, I am just trying to enjoy each season and those around me.
One of my passions is gardening and I must admit it has not always been the vegetable variety of gardening, flowers are what I love.

But I will admit I love to eat the products of a vegetable garden, so starting last year I gave it a shot and I am getting better at it.



Haylie has been my gardening buddy this year. We've had fun planting and harvesting.


Best of all Eating!! They were sure yummy carrotts!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pics! Haylie has had so much fun doing it with you! She told me the other day, mom wouldn't it be sad if I died? I said, yes and she said, I think gramma would be really sad, cuz then she wouldn't have anyone to help her cook! :)
We sure have enjoyed your garden this year too! Yummy! :)

Dusty And Mandi said...

I miss your fresh veggies! Looks like Haylie has tons of fun gardening with you!

Jody Neeley said...

What cute pictures!!! Looks like you and Haylie had a lot of fun, we enjoyed the tomatoes you gave us!