First of all, Papa and Haylie washed the kayaks so we could put them away nice and clean for the winter.
Afterwards Brian and I went out to dinner with Carla and Rick at Texas Roadhouse(by the way I just found out today, they are building a Texas Roadhouse in Bountiful!!)
Then Brian and I went to see The Dark Knight, it was an interesting movie. I thought it was going to end like five times, but it just kept going. Like Brian said, it makes you think what people would really do if faced with some decisions to make. We had a good time.
The next day, Sunday, it rained and poured and our lights were out for almost five hours. While it was still light Haylie and Alex played in the rain. It was fun watching them.
4 comments:
Wow so many babies on labor day! Must have been the storm! Sounds like you guys had some fun!
I love the pics of the kids in the rain, what fun! I am soooooo excited to hear we are going to have a Texas Roadhouse - Yummy!
LOL. I guess it was the perfect day for babies to be born on!
I'm so happy my kids have such great grandparents, they have so much fun with you guys!
Looks like fun! I remember always playing in the rain; it was one of my fav things as a kid. And; I don't think I've ever eaten at Texas Roadhouse. I'll have to try it!
Post a Comment