
While I was in Florida after my neice Jessica's wedding, I had the chance to spend the day with my Mom and my sisters. Since Anna lives in Florida, the times we can get together are few.


We went to St. Augustine and spent the day, it was so much fun to catch up, finish our Christmas shopping and laugh together. It is a bit strange to Christmas shop in such nice weather, but we mananged. This cute little poinsettia, which I thought, oh what a cute little present for my friends, was only about 2" high, and the price tag, a little steep. It was a Swaroiski crystal. It sure was pretty.

Sisters truly are special, I'm grateful for both of mine, although it took long enough to get them. I was 8 when Anna was born and 12 when Gail came along. But now that we are all adults, age really doesn't matter. I'm so thankful for the telephone, so I can keep up with Anna's life, it makes us seem not so far apart. It is so nice to just pick up the phone and talk with someone who knows me well and will listen, we just talk about anything or nothing, and feel understood.

This is one of my favorite light houses, St. Augustine Lighthouse.

Mom wanted an old thyme photo, and I suggested gangsters--why not? I think we would have made a pretty good gang.
3 comments:
Love the gangster photo! I am glad you had fun, Christmas shopping in the Florida sunshine must have been tough! :)
I love the old photo too! Wish I could make it bigger. I hope I have my mom's legs when I'm her age- you all look awesome. We've got good genes. ;)
Hey Linda How are you doing? I hope that all is doing good you can see my family and I on how are we are doing if you want... Your blog is so cute! oh I heard that my dad and Janice wanted to do something with you I don't blame for not going with them:] don't tell them that though... I see you as my second mom for reals I think you are the greatest mom you are always there for your children which is a big deal for me will just wanted you to know that you have a extra daughter that you never knew you had:]
Post a Comment