Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SPRING IS COMING!!!!

As you can see my crocus are blooming. A sure sign that spring is coming!! I know we will probably still have snow, but we are getting to the point where the snow melts within a day or so of falling and does not stay frozen on the ground for weeks at a time. The snow is all melted now.
It is time to plant my peas!!

The rest of the garden still looks pretty dead, but the cute crocus brave the cold and bloom next to my porch where it is warm. I'm so excited to see them!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

They are absolutely gorgeous :)

Dusty And Mandi said...

So pretty! I remember how excited I always was when they started blooming. By the way, I really liked the host (your recent read) too.

Jody Neeley said...

Yay, Spring is just around the corner! I always love it when your crocus start to bloom!

Anonymous said...

I love crocus, they are my fav, probably cuz they mean spring is almost here! :) They are so pretty