This picture is one taken around Christmas. Zoey was visting from Kansas and got pretty excited about the bear hanging inside the wreath. It is so fun to see the little things kids get excited about. One of the best things about spending time with Zoey is she is almost always happy. I miss seeing her more.
One funny thing about 666, I was at Bear Lake this weekend spending a girls weekend with my mom and Nolana and Gail, my sisters. I was working on some table runners I'm making for Easter and needed a marking pencil, not having one with me, Gail and I ran to a little store where I bought some colored pencils to do the job. I also bought some needles and a snack. The total for my purchase was $6.66. The clerk got really flustered, I can't have you pay that amount he said. I laughed, that is funny it is $6.66, but it's ok. No, he said, I will give you a one cent coupon, he then deducted one penny, making my puchase $6.65. There, he said, now I won't be responsible if something bad happens to you, like a car wreck. I thanked him and left. It is surprising how superstitious people are. I don't believe the one penny made a difference, but he felt better.
I tag Jenny, Stef, Reg, Anna, Phil and Katie
2 comments:
Thanks for doing the tag! Zoey looks so cute in that picture, I miss her too. That is really funny about the guy being so nervous about 6-6-6. Crazy!
Hey Aunt Linda! I changed the URL to my blog. Now it's at http://jessvergara.blogspot.com
love you! Jess
Post a Comment