

Well, we left the condo, had a wonderful time, on to something new. Brian took this picture of palm trees with snow covered mountains in the distance--weird, or cool?

One of the guys at Worldmark gave us some passes to The Living Desert.

We skipped the butterfly garden, it didn't look that neat, after the ones in Florida, we are spoiled, but Brian took this picture.

I saw a bighorn sheep, one thing on my bucket list, but it still doesn't count--behind a fence.

The female climbed the mountain for a better picture, the male wouldn't cooperate.

Really fun plants


Wart hog, there isn't a much uglier animal, but kids were excited to see it, probably because of the Lion King. I guess it deserves to be made cute in the movies.

This is my Africa picture, if you didn't know I was in a zoo kind of thing, you might believe I went on Safari.

There was a cool minature train village, it was pretty huge, lots of trains going around. It was fun to watch.

We arrived at Long Beach and got settled at our hotel and then went down to the beach to find a place to eat dinner. It was beautiful, I LOVE palm trees, oceans and SUNSETS!!!

And I LOVE Bubba Gump Shrimp Company!! Of course we had shrimp. Two days in a row, one for dinner and also the next day for lunch----yummy!!
2 comments:
Emma must get her love of shrimp from you guys. :) Beautiful pictures!
I love the pictures!
Post a Comment