And the girls, Egyptian princesses!!
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Easter and Souvenirs
Jenny helped the kids make Resurrection rolls for our dinner, I don't know why I forgot to take pics of the dinner--could it be having 16 people here for dinner??

Dad and Sam checking out Sam's new flies he tied. Honey, not on the china I said, but he said it was his plate, lol. 
The rolls were delicious, the ham, potatoes(two kinds), everything turned out so nice. Thanks for everyone helping!
We brought back a nativity for all the kids (Mandy close your eyes), we decided Easter is a good time to get a nativity. We were excited for them to see it. And we handed out the rest of the souvenirs.
They are made from olive wood and hand carved in Bethlehem.
Dad turned the boys into little Arabs.


And the girls, Egyptian princesses!!



We had fun picking out the colors to fit their personalities--Zoey and Paige will get theirs soon!!

I asked Brian to pose with the boys, Savannah jumped right in, so made the pic sweeter.

The older kids got into the fun as well-esp. Sam!!

It was a fun time.
And the girls, Egyptian princesses!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry, didn't close my eyes. Lol. The natvity looks so cool! Way cute pics of everybody and their souvenirs. Sam looks like a terrorist. Ha ha. Glad you all had a fun easter together! Wish we could have been there.
We all love the gifts! I am excited for Christmas just to be able tOvput my nativity out :)
thank you for the gifts! we love them! and it was a good easter dinner!!
Post a Comment